OMG!!! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!?????!!!!But first I apologize for the late entry today, but at least I didn't forget!! Anways, back to what I was saying, I told you guys about the friday night party, righjt??? Well OMG I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!! Okay well today I was Talking to my biggest crush since like FOREVER!! And I wasn't to sure he MEANT what he said, but today when we were talking about our chem lab, he totally grabbed me by the neck, made me fall down on the couch, and started MAKING OUT with me!!! It was soo steamy!!! It actually LASTED like TWO WHOLE HOURS!!! He then said that he NEVER wants to LOSE me and that he's been thinking of asking me out since grade seven, but never had the guts!!! we are now in grade twelve!!! He told me that HE LOVES ME!!! And he told me that he was still a virgin becaue he's been waiting for me, because to him making love is truly MAKING LOVE!!!!! He then asked me if I would be his GIRLFRIEND and never leave him no matter what happens.......I said YES!!!!!!! OMG!! I just can't believe it, I have the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!! Now all I can hope for is that we actually do stay together and i know it's corny and pathetic to say this at my age but, I LOVE HIM and I REALLLLY want to MARRY HIM!!!! I LOVE HIMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! And if you don't like that then SCREW YOU!!!! but not him because he's mine, bitches!!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment